Skip to content

Wii Fit WARNING!!!

June 23, 2008
tags:

We got the Wii Fit this weekend for the family.  It is an exercise platform made to use with the Wii.  At the very start, it asks you to step on the platform and it does a Body Test.  It was all fun and games until I got my results.

I am now overweight.

WARNING!!! Don’t get the Wii Fit unless you are completely secure in your self-image.  It will do it’s best to destroy it.

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. June 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Thanks for the warning…I am sure it would gasp its last breath if I stepped on it. I’m always surprised at what is following me around when I try clothes on and have one of those nasty mirrors that really show what I look like. I still think I’m young and perky and cute and thin. I’m really only delusional..and fat!

2. June 24, 2008 10:06 pm

I don’t need a computer game to destroy my self-image. That’s why I have children…

3. elliferg permalink
    June 24, 2008 10:07 pm

People have complained about this messing with kid’s heads. Since kid’s BMI is calculated differently, I had a couple of talks with my 8 year old son before we got it, then “fixed” his height so that it would display a more accurate evaluation for him. Mom gets the really cute : “You’re obese!”, while father and son get “That’s normal”.

4. June 24, 2008 11:12 pm

LMBO!!!
    Welcome to my world! (jk)
    Is it accurate?
    crazy!

5. sschmedt permalink
    June 25, 2008 8:43 am

Look how huge your head is in that picture, no wonder you are overweight!

6. Amy High permalink
    June 25, 2008 10:34 am

FYI-the Mii belly will expand depending on your weight:)